Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 18, 2012
4:36:58 PM
View profile
Refund question

Is a refund possible even if I have not used the plan? I canceled yesterday due to receiving a bill. I haven't even used a single minute, data, text, etc. So nothing been used for the whole month.

Is a refund possible even if I have not used the plan? I canceled yesterday due to receiving a bill. I haven't even used a single minute, data, text, etc. So nothing been used for the whole month.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 19, 2012 3:23:32 AM
(0)
Expert

rusky wrote:

Thanks. I bought the phone at no commit price along with the plan online. Its been passed 14 days as I am keeping the phone and not the plan. So even though I did not used or activate the line that came with it, I still get billed for not even using a single call on it? I did call in yesterday to cancel the line which went fine but forgot to ask about the bill.

I would call CS but the wait is toooooo looong. I just want to know how adjustments work when the plan isn't used.

you will get a bill, you had the service even if you did not use it, it will be for a full month;s service as final bills are not pro-rated

Accepted Solution

Refund question

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2012 6:18:35 PM
(0)
Expert
If there is absolutely no usage and the phone was returned and line cancelled before the 14 days, you most likely will get a clean bill, a call to customer care once the bill cycle that was assigned to you has closed out should be all that is required.
If there is absolutely no usage and the phone was returned and line cancelled before the 14 days, you most likely will get a clean bill, a call to customer care once the bill cycle that was assigned to you has closed out should be all that is required.

Re: Refund question

2 of 4 (2,010 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2012 8:02:11 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by rusky on Dec 18, 2012 at 8:04:11 PM

Thanks. I bought the phone at no commit price along with the plan online. Its been passed 14 days as I am keeping the phone and not the plan. So even though I did not used or activate the line that came with it, I still get billed for not even using a single call on it? I did call in yesterday to cancel the line which went fine but forgot to ask about the bill.

I would call CS but the wait is toooooo looong. I just want to know how adjustments work when the plan isn't used.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (1,989 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 19, 2012 3:23:32 AM
(0)
Expert

rusky wrote:

you will get a bill, you had the service even if you did not use it, it will be for a full month;s service as final bills are not pro-rated

rusky wrote:

4 of 4 (1,960 Views)
Solution