For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Stasta's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 23rd, 2014 11:53 PM

Refer a friend

I have been attempting to refer my mother. I set it up correctly. So I received an e-mail from att reading that her acct doesn't exist. But the bill her once a month for the services? It's not a number to contact anyone everything is web based? Which is stupid? Is it any type of resolution?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@Stasta wrote:

I have been attempting to refer my mother. I set it up correctly. So I received an e-mail from att reading that her acct doesn't exist. But the bill her once a month for the services? It's not a number to contact anyone everything is web based? Which is stupid? Is it any type of resolution?

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support@ATTHelpForums is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@Stasta wrote:

I'm a little confused...you state they bill your mother once a month for her services, which implies she's an existing customer.

What are you trying to "refer" her to do?

The referal program is to get NEW customers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.