For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
bu_smith70's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 26th, 2011 5:47 PM

Closed

Reactivating

More than a month ago i suspended my account through an agent that told me there was a program I could do that would "pause" my account for up to 180 days because I was going overseas.  I return tomorrow and need to reactivate my phone.  Am I able to do this online or do I have to do it in person?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Per the very knowledgable ATT rep that help me to reactivate this is how to suspend and to reinstate your phone:

Customers can suspend or reactivate for Lost/Stolen or Customer Request from their " myAT&T." online account.  

Suspend

1. From the Account Overview page, select the I want to... drop-down list, then select Suspend/Reactivate my service.  
  2. Next to the applicable number, select one of the following from the Reason For Suspension drop-down list:
    • Lost/Stolen
    • Customer request
  3. Select the Suspend button.
  4. A confirmation pop-up appears; select Confirm.

This is effective immediately from the completion of the process, and a confirmation e-mail is sent.

Reactivate

1. Log into  " myAT&T."
  2. From the Account Overview page, select the I want to... drop-down list, then select Suspend/Reactivate my service.
  3. Select the Reactivate button next to the applicable number.
  4. A confirmation pop-up appears; select Confirm.  

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

13 years ago

Should beable to do it online @ att.com/mywireless or call ATT @ 800 331 0500 or 611 from your att phone. I do not recommend doing it in person but you can at a COR store. The COR store will most likely end up calling Customer Service anyways. Make sure the phone is working before you hang up or leave the store.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

How exactly can we reactivate the line online? 

• 

2.8K Messages

12 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed, as it is very old. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.