Need help understanding your bill?
balajic's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 1st, 2016 7:39 AM

Question on ATT wireless offer

Hi

I have 4 lines in my wireless account. Since I have not done upgrade for 2 of my lines for quite a long thought i would upgrade it. I saw promotion on iphone 6s i.e. buy 1 iphone and get 1 iphone free (in credit) by adding new line. Though there were good offers Sprint, since I have been with ATT and wanted to be with them I checked with ATT customer service via chat and they asked to call customer care and they can help with the offer. When i called customer service told her since I have 4 lines in my account, can she provide me the same discount but the customer agent in rude way she said she cannot change promotion rather explaining in proper way. Also when i can asked her if i remove one line and later if i add it can i get the offer, she said yes and but I cannot retain the same number. Because of the agent attitude and tone, I did not want to continue to argue with her. That was my first bad experience with ATT. 

Question - I do not want to change my network career. I can get the promotion remove a line and add it again but not as a existing loyal customer. Why all this pain and complexity i need to go through to get it done? I am frustrated a lot because of this.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

I have no idea what you are actually asking but it no longer matters since the buy one get one promotion ended yesterday. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

Promotional offers are very specific and limited..  

This promotion ended on December 31 and was limited to the iPhone 6s, 16 GB storage only.

image.jpg

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40, I don't believe that was true. The credit was limited to $650 but if you wanted to us a more expensive model, you could. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

The offer as printed, was specifically limited to "base model" storage of the iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy 6, and 2 other Samsung phones.  The Samsung phones had a minimum storage of 32 GB.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.