Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 18, 2013
12:48:47 PM
Question about long distance calling for Pueblo, Colorado?

Hello.  I sometimes make calls down to Pueblo, Colorado on my AT&T cell phone and I would like to know if that would be considered free long distance.

Hello.  I sometimes make calls down to Pueblo, Colorado on my AT&T cell phone and I would like to know if that would be considered free long distance.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 18, 2013 1:38:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by kdfederer on May 18, 2013 at 1:39:14 PM

You are not charged long distance fees on any cell phone calls unless you are calling outside the US. It just uses your plan minutes.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Question about long distance calling for Pueblo, Colorado?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 18, 2013 1:38:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by kdfederer on May 18, 2013 at 1:39:14 PM

You are not charged long distance fees on any cell phone calls unless you are calling outside the US. It just uses your plan minutes.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Question about long distance calling for Pueblo, Colorado?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (781 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2013 7:55:06 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thank you very much for the information.  

Thank you very much for the information.  

Re: Question about long distance calling for Pueblo, Colorado?

3 of 3 (640 Views)