Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 31, 2010
10:10:53 AM
View profile
Question About Purchasing a Phone from Walmart?

Hello.  I have the Pantech Impact that quit working on me two months after I purchased it.  I am considering buying a new phone at WalMart, but I'm unsure if I would be able to do so.  I just want to buy the phone outright. Does the main account holder have to be present for me to purchase this device or can I just buy the phone?

Hello.  I have the Pantech Impact that quit working on me two months after I purchased it.  I am considering buying a new phone at WalMart, but I'm unsure if I would be able to do so.  I just want to buy the phone outright. Does the main account holder have to be present for me to purchase this device or can I just buy the phone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 1, 2010 8:39:44 AM
(0)
Professor

If your a authorized user you can complete a upgrade, but if you just buy a phone outright then you dont need to be anybody except someone with money Smiley Wink

Accepted Solution

Question About Purchasing a Phone from Walmart?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2010 8:31:40 PM
(0)
Guru

Yes the main account holder will need to be present providing you are NOT a authorized user.

Yes the main account holder will need to be present providing you are NOT a authorized user.

Re: Question About Purchasing a Phone from Walmart?

2 of 5 (286 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 1, 2010 8:39:44 AM
(0)
Professor

If your a authorized user you can complete a upgrade, but if you just buy a phone outright then you dont need to be anybody except someone with money Smiley Wink

3 of 5 (267 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2010 8:16:32 AM
(0)
Professor

I just wanted to purchase the phone.  I'm not an authorized dealer.

I just wanted to purchase the phone.  I'm not an authorized dealer.

4 of 5 (244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2010 9:06:59 AM
(0)
Professor

There you go, let us know how it goes!

There you go, let us know how it goes!

5 of 5 (234 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments