Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 1, 2012
3:02:29 AM
View profile
Prevent other people on family plan from seeing MY usage?
Edited by ASFx on Apr 1, 2012 at 3:02:53 AM

I have multiple phones on my family plan. I noticed that they are able to login to att.com and see the usage info of my phone too. Any way to prevent this?

I have multiple phones on my family plan. I noticed that they are able to login to att.com and see the usage info of my phone too. Any way to prevent this?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 2, 2012 6:52:39 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here's a link to an article about creating/using passcodes: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB116259#fbid=t9mjtZs2WYs

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Prevent other people on family plan from seeing MY usage?

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 1, 2012 4:58:36 AM
(0)
Employee
Nope. Not unless you add a passcode that would disallow anyone except you to log in to att.com. the way the web site is set up, even if you log into phone number A, you can see details for phone numbers. B C D as well. The preventative is not allowing anyone account access with a security passcode.
Nope. Not unless you add a passcode that would disallow anyone except you to log in to att.com. the way the web site is set up, even if you log into phone number A, you can see details for phone numbers. B C D as well. The preventative is not allowing anyone account access with a security passcode.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Prevent other people on family plan from seeing MY usage?

2 of 5 (9,151 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 2, 2012 6:52:39 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here's a link to an article about creating/using passcodes: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB116259#fbid=t9mjtZs2WYs

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

3 of 5 (9,128 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 11:33:46 AM
(0)
Contributor

The passcode is what I was looking for. Thank you.

The passcode is what I was looking for. Thank you.

4 of 5 (9,102 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2012 9:55:43 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi, i get an error code when trying to view txt usage online. UD1547 no data selected type.... do you know why i am receiving this error on only 1 line?

Hi, i get an error code when trying to view txt usage online. UD1547 no data selected type.... do you know why i am receiving this error on only 1 line?

5 of 5 (8,577 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments