For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jasminesimpson's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 12:20 AM

Phone service turned off

I payed half of my phone bill and I only owed $68 dollars on it and and my service was working fine but then it just got shut off I don't understand why they shut it off when I did the same thing for my last bill

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Did you make payment arrangements before your due date?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Yes I did 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My daughter paid my.bill since I was sick at the time and she had 4 lines on her part. She fell behind and wants to get off AT&T because it is outrageous. I have to have service as I am sick. I called to make arrangements for the 31st when she gets paid. That is 7 days away. Will someone please make arrangements due to my medical situation? At the very least shut off all but 2 lines, 254-231-7163 and the other one that expires in 2016? When she gets paid on 5-31-2016 she will pay the minimum amount due. I have been a loyal customer but if this is not possible I will find a more reasonably priced plan. Of note, I am on Social Security and I would pay it all at once is possible. When she pays on the 31st I will be able to pay an additional $120 on the 3rd. I understand you want your money as soon as possible I will pay it as much as possible. Again I am on limited income and only requesting a little compassion as I am in this mess through no fault of my own. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.