For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
lmwinkler07's profile

Coach

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 3:20 PM

Phone Unlock Request confirmation did not go through

I sent out a request to unlock my phone and immediately went to my email to confirm the request. But when I received my notification, it said the request could not be completed because the 24 hour confirmation was not received.

When I tried creating another request, it said there was already a request in progress, despite already receiving my answer. How can I resolve this or at least create another request and try again?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Same here. They are throwing a wrench in the unlock process and it's a willful act to keep phones locked to at&t. Usually they will send you a congratulatory email stating that your device is now unlocked - however the email contains no unlock code. Now they are resorting to claiming that they never received your conformation. I just resubmitted my unlock request and took a screenshot to prove I indeed have confirmed. AT&T has become very very shady.

Coach

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I don't know how, but I got another email stating my request was approved and I managed to unlock my phone. I guess an automatic message was sent previously due to error. Either way, I think it just took time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.