Need help understanding your bill?
Mercurian's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 5:18 AM

Performance of upgrade phone is poor. Wish to swap for a different phone after 25 days.

II upgraded do an HTC HTC  do an HTC One X LTE and suspected the performance naked been  and suspected the performance might have been poor. after 25 days I am sure that it isafter 25 days I am sure that it is poor. It is slow and It is slow and buggy.just crashed after I spent 20 minutes typing this messagejust crashed after I spent 20 minutes typing this message and now and now it types everything it types everything twice, using the voiceusing the voice input.

I wish to trade it inI wish to trade it in for similar for similar Motorola model.I would like to continue to be a happy AT&TI would like to continue to be a happy AT&T customer.

Can you help can you help me?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

As wingrider01 said, the buyer's remorse period is 14 days from the date of purchase. However you may qualify for the warranty exchange program. Go to Exchange My Device Under Warranty to get more information and determine your eligibility.

~Julie Rae

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@Mercurian wrote:

II upgraded do an HTC HTC  do an HTC One X LTE and suspected the performance naked been  and suspected the performance might have been poor. after 25 days I am sure that it isafter 25 days I am sure that it is poor. It is slow and It is slow and buggy.just crashed after I spent 20 minutes typing this messagejust crashed after I spent 20 minutes typing this message and now and now it types everything it types everything twice, using the voiceusing the voice input.

I wish to trade it inI wish to trade it in for similar for similar Motorola model.I would like to continue to be a happy AT&TI would like to continue to be a happy AT&T customer.

Can you help can you help me?

Unfortunately buyers remorse is 14 days, outside of theat time period there is no swap available. This is documented in the paperwork that you signed

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.