Need help understanding your bill?
mikl730's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Friday, September 16th, 2011 2:52 AM

Pay As You Go in canada

Hi Guys,

Looking to see if the pay as you go phone will roam in montreal canada? I can't see coverage on the map but if you go on rogers website it's go full coverage.

Thanks

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

13 years ago

Hi ilikewireless,

Just to give you more info. about AT&T Gophone coverage in Alberta Canada. The phone not just only works in all Major cities in Alberta, like Edmonton ,Calgary,Lethbridge etc. It also works all the way from Highway 2 (Canada) Peace River to Coutts (Sweet Grass) Montana border. You will get cut off as soon as you hit the border crossing.Will pick up AT&T again after 6 to 8 miles on I 15 .

Still remember the days when alltel  in Montana,no coverage with AT&T. I need to use roaming on my Canadian phone!!

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

13 years ago

@adidaskid808 wrote:

Hi ilikewireless,

Just to give you more info. about AT&T Gophone coverage in Alberta Canada. The phone not just only works in all Major cities in Alberta, like Edmonton ,Calgary,Lethbridge etc. It also works all the way from Highway 2 (Canada) Peace River to Coutts (Sweet Grass) Montana border. You will get cut off as soon as you hit the border crossing.Will pick up AT&T again after 6 to 8 miles on I 15 .

Still remember the days when alltel  in Montana,no coverage with AT&T. I need to use roaming on my Canadian phone!!

Hi adidaskid808,

Excellent. Thank you again for your report. I can use my GoPhone when I go visit my relatives.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

13 years ago

Hi guys just reporting back that the phone works great in montreal! Roaming on rogers no problem. They should update there map on the website to get more customers so they know they can roam anywhere in canada on rogers!

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

13 years ago

@mikl730 wrote:

Hi guys just reporting back that the phone works great in montreal! Roaming on rogers no problem. They should update there map on the website to get more customers so they know they can roam anywhere in canada on rogers!

Thanks for the report. I'm glad that you can use your Gophone in Montreal.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.