Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 22, 2014
10:30:28 PM
View profile
Need a number to corporate? Ive been given the run around since day one (month ago).

I have been given the run around for the last month.  Now they are saying I am past my date to get anything taken care of.  They seemed to do that on purpose.  They have given me fax numbers that did not exist, emails that came back undeliverable and phone numbers that routed me back to regular customer service.  Does anyone know of a number to a district manager or corporate?  I really need someone to know how bad the customer service has been since I signe up a month ago.  I have been trying to resolve issues from day one and they just stall.

I have been given the run around for the last month.  Now they are saying I am past my date to get anything taken care of.  They seemed to do that on purpose.  They have given me fax numbers that did not exist, emails that came back undeliverable and phone numbers that routed me back to regular customer service.  Does anyone know of a number to a district manager or corporate?  I really need someone to know how bad the customer service has been since I signe up a month ago.  I have been trying to resolve issues from day one and they just stall.

Need a number to corporate? Ive been given the run around since day one (month ago).

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 11:04:00 PM
(0)
Scholar
The only way for you to get something resolved is only through customer care.
Sadly there is no 'corporate' number, the reason being is because then everyone would start to call it; essentially rendering it useless.

Since we are a community forum with other AT&T customers, maybe if you post your situation we might be able to help you out.
Smiley Happy

Software development
Mobile software development
WiFi security
Graphic design
3D animation
Sadly there is no 'corporate' number, the reason being is because then everyone would start to call it; essentially rendering it useless.

Since we are a community forum with other AT&T customers, maybe if you post your situation we might be able to help you out.
Smiley Happy
and if I've answered your question, click on the green checkmark to the right

Re: Need a number to corporate? Ive been given the run around since day one (month ago).

2 of 3 (302 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 6:51:22 AM
(0)
Employee

christopherjones wrote:

Smiley HappyAgreed

christopherjones wrote:

Smiley HappyAgreed

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Need a number to corporate? Ive been given the run around since day one (month ago).

3 of 3 (261 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments