For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Cobra65's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 4:20 PM

Microcell $75 refund?

When,how do I get the $75 refund, now that it's activated?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

7 years ago

The current $75 mail-in rebate will only be available to active AT&T subscribers who purchased an AT&T MicroCell between 11/18/2014 – 11/17/2016. 

The rebate must be postmarked by 12/17/16, received by 1/1/17 and the rebate Form can be printed from the following link: Click here to open PDF

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @Cobra65

Thanks for posting! It's a $75 Mail-In rebate promotion and here is the form to fill out and mail:

$75 Mail-in Rebate - on a MicroCell purchase for active AT&T subscribers

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @ewilkie211 Thank you for posting!

Here is the current rebate form: AT&T Microcell $75 MIR

For future reference, the latest rebate form can always be found here (in the FAQ section).

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Supervisor at 611 customer service said this same $75 microcell rebate is still available through March 2016...can you help with a link for the updated rebate form? Thank You.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

How do i get the form for the rebate period before the current one?  I purchased the microcell on 8/21/15.  I am under the impression that i need to get the form postmarked by 10/31.

Thanks

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @mark0637

My previous reply (second post in this thread) has a link to the forum you're looking for.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

BEWARE! I sent all my original documents for this rebate and was told it was incomplete. I kept copies and resent paperwork and then was told I would not get my rebate because i sent copies.  Wow!  I have been a customer for over 20 years.  Poor customer service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I just received my micro cell and was told there was a $75 rebate but all the rebates on this thread have all expired.  Is there a new one out there you can post here?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I got a micro cell and subsequently found out I had to complete a form and provide packaging/documents in the box to send with the form. I have already thrown away items!! What do I do know? I can provide my credit card statement where I paid, and the form w/ serial number of my unit. Is that enough to get the rebate?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.