Need help understanding your bill?
bgembis's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 3rd, 2012 1:59 PM

Metro Detroit/South East Michigan OUtage

Any word on loss of service in the Metro Detroit Area?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I just chatted with support. They confirmed that there is an outage in the Detroit area. Text still works......no ETA on restoring service.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Yes, also chatted with them and got the same reply...asked if they'd be notifying us when the service is back...they told me to check by trying to use my phone in a "couple of hours".  Nice AT&T, real nice!!

JW

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Still no service......

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

This is beyond unacceptable. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Yeah I cant make calls or recieve them but texts still work. HELP!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I'm glad that I don't count on my cellphone to conduct my business on a day-to-day basis...OH WAIT...I DO!!!!

I guess now instead of doing my job effectively, I get to spend the morning posting to the AT&T board in hopes that they fix this NOW!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I'd just like to know what single component in this area is important enough that it affects so many users, and yet apparently doesn't merit adding some redundancy to the network in case it fails.  Knowing what is wrong, when it failed, and an estimated amount of time before service restoration would seem to be reasonable for AT&T's loyal customers.  We deserve something.  ANYTHING!  Please, throw us a bone here!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

My phone service seems to be back on.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Calls now going through in the Rochester Hills area.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Calls going through in Washtenaw County also...thanks for the updates all!  God, I can't wait for my contract to end!!!  Ridiculous that we have to get notifications of the network being back up from each other and through trial & error!!  Thanks AT&T...way to go!!!  Failing to meet my expectations once again!!

JW

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.