Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 13, 2014
8:37:51 AM
View profile
Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

Dear Sir or Madam

Maybe this question should be posted in Security Session as well.

I was the account holder and there is no authorized user in my family plan. I was trying to contact a line in the plan because he did not pay me for 2 month and realized his line was terminated.

I am afraid my identity got stolen by someone for this incident. What should I do? Could ATT contact the local store and help me figure out what was going on and how to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Catherine.

Dear Sir or Madam

Maybe this question should be posted in Security Session as well.

I was the account holder and there is no authorized user in my family plan. I was trying to contact a line in the plan because he did not pay me for 2 month and realized his line was terminated.

I am afraid my identity got stolen by someone for this incident. What should I do? Could ATT contact the local store and help me figure out what was going on and how to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Catherine.

Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2014 11:06:02 AM
(0)
Expert

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

2 of 3 (178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2014 1:13:57 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @cathywang 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your account. Like wingrider01 suggested, please send our team a private message using the link in his post and one of our managers will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @cathywang 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your account. Like wingrider01 suggested, please send our team a private message using the link in his post and one of our managers will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Local Store Terminated a line without my notice

3 of 3 (167 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments