Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 20, 2013
8:17:10 PM
View profile
Late phone bill?

My bill is due on the 27th but i dont get paid until the 28th . it sayings the billing cycle has 18 days left. does that mean that i dont get charged late fees until those 18 days are left? I just signed on to ATT so i am a little confused on wether there is a grace period or not or if itd just be a late fee if so how much it would be. please help 

My bill is due on the 27th but i dont get paid until the 28th . it sayings the billing cycle has 18 days left. does that mean that i dont get charged late fees until those 18 days are left? I just signed on to ATT so i am a little confused on wether there is a grace period or not or if itd just be a late fee if so how much it would be. please help 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 21, 2013 1:59:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

JesusM wrote:

If you pay after the due date, your payment is late and you will assessed a late fee. Late fees are usually $5, but there might be state regulations that make it be a different amount (e.g. a percentage of the bill).

Your billing cycle is that days that are billed for and has nothing to do with the payment due date.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Late phone bill?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 21, 2013 1:59:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

JesusM wrote:

If you pay after the due date, your payment is late and you will assessed a late fee. Late fees are usually $5, but there might be state regulations that make it be a different amount (e.g. a percentage of the bill).

Your billing cycle is that days that are billed for and has nothing to do with the payment due date.

JesusM wrote:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Late phone bill?

2 of 3 (4,452 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2013 6:25:13 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Jun 21, 2013 at 6:25:40 AM
e
JesusM wrote:

Your billing cycle ends on that date but it is a few days after that you will acutall recieve the bill, so you are probably ok. If you have any other questions I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

e
JesusM wrote:

Your billing cycle ends on that date but it is a few days after that you will acutall recieve the bill, so you are probably ok. If you have any other questions I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Re: Late phone bill?

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (4,430 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments