Need help understanding your bill?
JesusM's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 21st, 2013 3:17 AM

Late phone bill?

My bill is due on the 27th but i dont get paid until the 28th . it sayings the billing cycle has 18 days left. does that mean that i dont get charged late fees until those 18 days are left? I just signed on to ATT so i am a little confused on wether there is a grace period or not or if itd just be a late fee if so how much it would be. please help 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

11 years ago

@JesusM wrote:

My bill is due on the 27th but i dont get paid until the 28th . it sayings the billing cycle has 18 days left. does that mean that i dont get charged late fees until those 18 days are left? I just signed on to ATT so i am a little confused on wether there is a grace period or not or if itd just be a late fee if so how much it would be. please help 

If you pay after the due date, your payment is late and you will assessed a late fee. Late fees are usually $5, but there might be state regulations that make it be a different amount (e.g. a percentage of the bill).

Your billing cycle is that days that are billed for and has nothing to do with the payment due date.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

e
@JesusM wrote:

Your billing cycle ends on that date but it is a few days after that you will acutall recieve the bill, so you are probably ok. If you have any other questions I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support@ATTHelpForums is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.