Need help understanding your bill?
kchuav's profile

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Thursday, April 10th, 2014 3:44 AM

Is att most greedy carrier?

All carrier are greedy. But att is most greedy.
What are your thought.
I have lot of issue with my phone and none been resolved.
I talk to a few representative and all toll me they will make a note of all of my issue, the last rep I talked to say he don't see any note on my account. Are the rep just lazy or is att train it's rep to just say and not do what the say.
But one thing for sure your monthly payment for the service need to be on time and not a cent less.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, kchuav!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the recent issues with your phone. Are these issues technical in nature or are they account-specific/billing related? If the latter, please click here to send us a private message with a brief description of the issue and your contact information.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

Otherwise, you may find that many of our forums members are happy and able to help you resolve any technical issues you might be experiencing with your phone. By posting a more detailed explanation of the problem, other members may be able to reply with helpful tips and tricks.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T is not the most greedy carrier. As far as the reps on the phone, some of them are good, so I don't think they have been trained to just say anything and not to do what they say--they are trained to Rethink Possible.

And so if they are rethinking what I'd possible while you are on the phone with them (some of them), the thought might occur to them that it's possible to satisfy your concerns in the short term by saying this or that, they say it.

It is a very expensive way to do business because you call back. You and everybody else. But it works in the short term.

It won't work in the long term because they are going to be losing revenue steadily and laying people off and then you will be on hold longer.

The good news is that you don't have to deal with this kind of stuff for a long time in a highly competitive field like cell phones.

There's somebody in Atlanta at AT&T who wants your business and if you could get to that person, that person would straighten things out. You will have a hard time gettingthat personn. I am writing the president and I suggest you do the same

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the reply. By the way I am no noobs with smartphone, people I know comes to me when they need help with it. I am also a smartphone holic. I just have to have the latest and the greatest. One issue I have with a few "latest and greatest phone" is NOT RECEIVING CALL at work I have to switch to my old iPhone 4 which work best as far making and receiving call not so much else.
Can any one look into this?. Why old iPhone work and new LTE phone won't in some places.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Yes they ar ethemost greedy, even documented by the NY Times.

I spent three phone calls with the unintelligent reps in loyalty and after more then ten years and spending more than 15K, they will not change my billing from a baseline of $40 a month to $25 as will happen in Spetember.

They do not know loyality and niether should we.

There are no contracts as of Jan 2016 and yet they want to keep you to the contract because of the higher dollar amount - GREEDY indeed rather than doing what most do and discount the service for layal followers. time to move to sprint or another cause even their company Cricket is cheaper than ATT and it is the same network infrastructure - just amazing their excutives are this stupid!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.