Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 30, 2013
7:13:06 PM
I need your help FAST
Edited by ronniey90 on May 30, 2013 at 7:13:34 PM

ok so I got samsung galaxy S4 very recently, about 4 days ago.

I'm giving it away to someone and I'm going to use my old iphone 4 and simply transfer my sim to that new phone.

Now, att told me that they need to make sure that my old sim works well with iphone 4, since s4 and iphone 4 are different phones.

So when i come in to the ATT store tomorrow, do i need to bring my S4 with me? Can i just bring my sim and iphone 4 to the store?

I'm sure they have my account info in their computer.

ok so I got samsung galaxy S4 very recently, about 4 days ago.

I'm giving it away to someone and I'm going to use my old iphone 4 and simply transfer my sim to that new phone.

Now, att told me that they need to make sure that my old sim works well with iphone 4, since s4 and iphone 4 are different phones.

So when i come in to the ATT store tomorrow, do i need to bring my S4 with me? Can i just bring my sim and iphone 4 to the store?

I'm sure they have my account info in their computer.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 30, 2013 10:53:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
No you do not have to take the S4 with you. In fact, you don't even have to go to s store. Smiley Happy You can simply call Customer Care and have then switch your data plan to the iPhone one and you'll be all set.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

I need your help FAST

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 30, 2013 10:53:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
No you do not have to take the S4 with you. In fact, you don't even have to go to s store. Smiley Happy You can simply call Customer Care and have then switch your data plan to the iPhone one and you'll be all set.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I need your help FAST

2 of 2 (644 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments