Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 16, 2013
6:43:02 AM
View profile
I lost my cell phone
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jan 25, 2014 at 1:41:16 PM

i can`t find my cell phone. i dont know the IMEI, and i in a 2-year plan. how can i get my phone back? or can i get a new one on ATT stone?

i can`t find my cell phone. i dont know the IMEI, and i in a 2-year plan. how can i get my phone back? or can i get a new one on ATT stone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 16, 2013 7:38:11 AM
(0)
Professor

AT&T doesn't replace lost phones. If you have insurance on the phone, you can file a claim, pay the deductible and get a replacement.

Otherwise, your options are to buy a used phone from Craigslist or EBay, or pay full price for a new phone from AT&T. Or if you have an old phone laying around, you can get a new SIM card and use it until you're eligible for an upgrade.

Accepted Solution

I lost my cell phone

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 16, 2013 7:38:11 AM
(0)
Professor

AT&T doesn't replace lost phones. If you have insurance on the phone, you can file a claim, pay the deductible and get a replacement.

Otherwise, your options are to buy a used phone from Craigslist or EBay, or pay full price for a new phone from AT&T. Or if you have an old phone laying around, you can get a new SIM card and use it until you're eligible for an upgrade.

Re: i lost my cell phone

2 of 3 (3,608 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 9:36:20 AM
(0)
Contributor

thank you 

thank you