Need help understanding your bill?
danny6114's profile

Teacher

• 

31 Messages

Saturday, December 24th, 2011 6:54 PM

I have yet to receive my bill in the mail and I'm told online I'm past due

So how can I get a paper bill sent so I can pay it. I've never been late on a bill since 1999 and am a little angry that this has happened.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@danny6114 wrote:

So how can I get a paper bill sent so I can pay it. I've never been late on a bill since 1999 and am a little angry that this has happened.

you can easily get a copy of the paper bill, upper right hand corner o fht eforum "My Account" logon and it allows you to print out a copy of the current bill and I think the last 12 months bills

Teacher

• 

31 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to point me in the right direction. I appreciate it.

Guru

• 

641 Messages

12 years ago

Keep in mind that it's the holiday season and the mail right now is backed up. AT&T sends their bills weeks before they are due to make sure that there is time to receive and pay but sometimes it takes even longer to get to the customer especially during the holidays. If something like that happens, you can always log online to view your bill as the other poster stated.

Merry Christmas!

Teacher

• 

31 Messages

12 years ago

What had me worried is I've been a customer since 1999 and this is the first time this has happened and never having a past due notice online it irked me. So I called 611 and talked to a rep and he said I wouldn't be delinquent until the 26th, so I went back online and paid. But it still made me PO'd that I came that close to delinquency for a bill that never arrived. ANYWAY, thank you for helping out and have a happy holiday season!

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@danny6114 wrote:

What had me worried is I've been a customer since 1999 and this is the first time this has happened and never having a past due notice online it irked me. So I called 611 and talked to a rep and he said I wouldn't be delinquent until the 26th, so I went back online and paid. But it still made me PO'd that I came that close to delinquency for a bill that never arrived. ANYWAY, thank you for helping out and have a happy holiday season!

Going to get nothing but worse, with the cutbacks that are occurring in the USPS services, especially the first class mail changes, please that still rely on paper and mail to get and pay bills are going to have to add about a week to the process because of the 1st class slowdown. Have already made modifcations on accounts that allow email notification of bill amounts and will pay with the credit card that is issued by my bank then go into online banking and pay the credit card bill with a funds transfer between accounts, eliminted the upcoming lag that will become apparent when the cutbacks occur

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.