Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 29, 2013
8:26:53 PM
How to address an email message to send to a wireless phone?

Hello.  I would like to know how to address an email message to send to a friend's cell phone who has AT&T Wireless.  I know it's tendigitnumber@ and I do not remember the rest.  What is the rest?  For example: 3035551234@mms.att.com

Hello.  I would like to know how to address an email message to send to a friend's cell phone who has AT&T Wireless.  I know it's tendigitnumber@ and I do not remember the rest.  What is the rest?  For example: 3035551234@mms.att.com

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 30, 2013 9:21:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Text Message (SMS)

10digitmobilenumber@txt.att.net- Text messages can be sent from any internet email account to an AT&T wireless phone number using this email address format. Received messages are considered text messages and billed accordingly. 

Picture Message (MMS)

10digitmobilenumber@mms.att.net- Picture messages can be sent from any internet email account to an AT&T wireless phone number using this email address format. Received messages are considered text messages and billed accordingly.

Here is a support article.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

How to address an email message to send to a wireless phone?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 30, 2013 9:21:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Text Message (SMS)

10digitmobilenumber@txt.att.net- Text messages can be sent from any internet email account to an AT&T wireless phone number using this email address format. Received messages are considered text messages and billed accordingly. 

Picture Message (MMS)

10digitmobilenumber@mms.att.net- Picture messages can be sent from any internet email account to an AT&T wireless phone number using this email address format. Received messages are considered text messages and billed accordingly.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Text Message (SMS)

Picture Message (MMS)

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How to address an email message to send to a wireless phone?

2 of 3 (593 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2013 9:30:08 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thank you for the information.  I will pass this along. :-)

Thank you for the information.  I will pass this along. :-)

Re: How to address an email message to send to a wireless phone?

3 of 3 (573 Views)