Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 15, 2014
7:04:18 AM
View profile
How do I provide feedback to AT&T on an experience ?

I just have some feedback to share with AT&T on my experience with trying to purchase a new phone with a two year contract, the store insisting that they couldn't do that because I would save so much with the Next Plan, my decision to not go with the Next Plan because after further review it really wasn't saving me money, and the process I have had to go through to reverse the plan and purchase a phone with a two year contract (which will end up taking more than two weeks).  I have talked to numerous customer service reps but just want to provide some feedback on the process I am going through, which really isn't part of a customer service call.  I cannot find a feedback link anywhere so joining this forum seemed to be my only option to maybe get an answer on how to provide feedback.  Thanks!

I just have some feedback to share with AT&T on my experience with trying to purchase a new phone with a two year contract, the store insisting that they couldn't do that because I would save so much with the Next Plan, my decision to not go with the Next Plan because after further review it really wasn't saving me money, and the process I have had to go through to reverse the plan and purchase a phone with a two year contract (which will end up taking more than two weeks).  I have talked to numerous customer service reps but just want to provide some feedback on the process I am going through, which really isn't part of a customer service call.  I cannot find a feedback link anywhere so joining this forum seemed to be my only option to maybe get an answer on how to provide feedback.  Thanks!

How do I provide feedback to AT&T on an experience ?

6 replies
(5) Me too
(5) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2014 2:15:52 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi there @ljs247 ,

We'd be happy to take the feedback from you and pass it on to the appropriate channels. You can send us a private message here with as much detail as possible.

Thank you!

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi there @ljs247 ,

We'd be happy to take the feedback from you and pass it on to the appropriate channels. You can send us a private message here with as much detail as possible.

Thank you!

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: How do I provide feedback to AT&T on an experience ?

2 of 7 (2,105 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 5:01:22 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by BBoomer on Apr 5, 2014 at 5:02:41 PM

Also I would like ATT to know that one of their employees Charlie went out of his way to provide an excellent customer service to me today. Thank you Charlie .  You are the reason why customers like us do not want to switch to the competition. 

Also I would like ATT to know that one of their employees Charlie went out of his way to provide an excellent customer service to me today. Thank you Charlie .  You are the reason why customers like us do not want to switch to the competition. 

[ Edited ]
3 of 7 (1,897 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2014 2:38:23 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have been waiting for someone to contact me about my uverse order since the beginning of January.  I have spoken to several customer service people and no one has even let me know if or when my order will be checked on.  I just need to cancel the uverse order.

I have been waiting for someone to contact me about my uverse order since the beginning of January.  I have spoken to several customer service people and no one has even let me know if or when my order will be checked on.  I just need to cancel the uverse order.

4 of 7 (1,792 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2015 3:12:26 AM
(0)
Tutor

I have been trying for a while to send a message via that link, both to ATTCustomerCare and ATTMarianaCM. I click send and the message just says "Loading..." forever but never sends. I have a bad experience in an AT&T store with a misquoted price and bad phone and now a bad customer service complaint system, too.

I have been trying for a while to send a message via that link, both to ATTCustomerCare and ATTMarianaCM. I click send and the message just says "Loading..." forever but never sends. I have a bad experience in an AT&T store with a misquoted price and bad phone and now a bad customer service complaint system, too.

5 of 7 (848 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2016 8:00:16 PM
(0)
Contributor

Disappointed with att tonight...pleading to reduce costs on my plan latisha in retentions  with supervisor Patrick. I would not provide additional options for support. I am now shopping for plans with. She also used terms like blessed and refused to answer questions asked.

please resolve this issue. E Aguirre

Disappointed with att tonight...pleading to reduce costs on my plan latisha in retentions  with supervisor Patrick. I would not provide additional options for support. I am now shopping for plans with. She also used terms like blessed and refused to answer questions asked.

please resolve this issue. E Aguirre

6 of 7 (67 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2016 6:07:46 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am sick of all your promotions, gimmicks, special offers and contracts that you offer in your effort to squeeze more money out of customers.  I want a reasonably priced phone line and internet service; no gimmicks, no promotions, no contracts.  Just Phone and Internet.  AT&T is, by design, the most complicated company in the WORLD to do business with.  I despise there whole concept in marketing.

I am sick of all your promotions, gimmicks, special offers and contracts that you offer in your effort to squeeze more money out of customers.  I want a reasonably priced phone line and internet service; no gimmicks, no promotions, no contracts.  Just Phone and Internet.  AT&T is, by design, the most complicated company in the WORLD to do business with.  I despise there whole concept in marketing.

7 of 7 (19 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments