Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 8, 2014
5:10:03 PM
View profile
How do I give kudos to a customer service rep?
Firstly, I want to say that I'm new here. I'm trying to reach a website or find a number to give this employee the recognition deserved for going above and beyond but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help?

Note: I made sure I asked for all the information needed from the employee so that's covered. Just need to know where to go with it.
Firstly, I want to say that I'm new here. I'm trying to reach a website or find a number to give this employee the recognition deserved for going above and beyond but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help?

Note: I made sure I asked for all the information needed from the employee so that's covered. Just need to know where to go with it.

How do I give kudos to a customer service rep?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2014 5:42:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Raymond_Wiley wrote:

Send a private message to AT&T customer care using the link below. Make sure to your name and account number as well as the rep's info (so they know it's not fake). They will make sure to get the kudos to the rep and his/her supervisor!

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Raymond_Wiley wrote:

Send a private message to AT&T customer care using the link below. Make sure to your name and account number as well as the rep's info (so they know it's not fake). They will make sure to get the kudos to the rep and his/her supervisor!

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I give kudos to a customer service rep?

2 of 4 (542 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2014 12:09:27 AM
(0)
Employee

You could also find out the call centre they work at and ask for a manager, as we'll in the future you can escalate the call to a manager to give the kudos within the centre 

You could also find out the call centre they work at and ask for a manager, as we'll in the future you can escalate the call to a manager to give the kudos within the centre 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (466 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2014 10:43:02 AM
(0)
Contributor

Is there a way to find out which call center the rep is at? (I wish I'd thought to ask him...) Thanks!

Is there a way to find out which call center the rep is at? (I wish I'd thought to ask him...) Thanks!

4 of 4 (391 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments