Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 17, 2012
5:42:45 PM
View profile
Family friends want to switch to at&t

As the subject line says my friends family want to switch over from t-mobile to at&t and they heard that sometimes at&t can pay for early termination fees for you. Now I was wondering if that is true? for more info: It is a family of 3, they have about 1 and half years left in their t-mobile contract

As the subject line says my friends family want to switch over from t-mobile to at&t and they heard that sometimes at&t can pay for early termination fees for you. Now I was wondering if that is true? for more info: It is a family of 3, they have about 1 and half years left in their t-mobile contract

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 17, 2012 5:52:54 PM
(0)
Employee
No. Att does not cover ETF's from other providers. I would however go to the referral website www.att.com/referral and refer them for a gift card for you both. Make sure to refer them before they start service.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Family friends want to switch to at&t

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 17, 2012 5:52:54 PM
(0)
Employee
No. Att does not cover ETF's from other providers. I would however go to the referral website www.att.com/referral and refer them for a gift card for you both. Make sure to refer them before they start service.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Family friends want to switch to at&t

2 of 2 (1,314 Views)
Solution