Need help understanding your bill?
brighteyez001's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 12th, 2014 3:52 AM

Extremely upset with bad customer service!! Was hung up on...

I was going to switch to T Mobile. They were offering the S5. I called up spoke to customer relations at 6pm on 4-11 talked to a rep named Ryan. He then said ooh don't will see what I can do. He came back to the phone after speaking with the supervisor and told me that she had agreed to waive shipping and waive upgrade fee and give me the S5. I was then told I would have a $40 upgrade per line due to a new policy. I put the ordering on hold and asked to speak to the supervisor. She then got on the phone (after an hour already of being on the phone) and explained the fee and I understood. I asked her if I could call back later that night once I decide which color and if it was in fact the s5 or htc m8 I wanted and she told me it was in the system for the S5 and she assured me that it shouldn't be a problem if I change it to a compatible phone. I said can I call back and she said I can either do that or better yet she would have the rep contact me.tomorrow. well here's where it gets good. I called to do the order tonight and the rep I spoke to around 10 pm stated I cannot and will not get a free phone that there's NO WAY the supervisor or any rep told me that!! I was irate and in tears I was basically called a liar!!! I asked for the supervisor who's name was Mark he also said he's sorry I was told that but there's no Way possible that I could have been told that..so now? I am irate I asked for the names of the people on the account I spoke with and his name and he hung up on me!!! So NOT ONLY was I told this could have NEVER taken place..but I was made to be a liar and hung up on. I will now be switching to T Mobile and would like some main corporate number to lodge a formal complaint. There Has to be a way they can review the call of which I know is recorded because I made a payment on the same call with the same rep..but I would like to cancel my service. I was made a mockery and it was like they can say whatever they want and not be professional. Here is my payment confirmation number..I am sure you can find the rep..ask him about the free S5 I was given by the supervisor and get to the bottom by listening to the taped conversation. In the meantime I would like the corporate number and the names of every single person I spoke to especially the last manager who hung up on me and probably marked the account to cover himself!!! Here is the confirmation I hope this will help you get to the bottom of this and to the right person and next step! !!

Confirmation:  48***
Payment date:  04/11/2014

Laura
203.*** account phone

[edited for privacy]

Mentor

• 

57 Messages

10 years ago

I  knew  people  had  T-moible   bad  serice..   Not  4g LTE  every  where..   3 g  max..  There  towers  are  on  sprint network..    In  my  peon  try  verizon..    You  will  pay  more  but  better  serice..

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @brighteyez001 

I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with some of our representatives. Our team will be happy to review your account and help with whatever we can. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

@pmaddog007 wrote:

I  knew  people  had  T-moible   bad  serice..   Not  4g LTE  every  where..   3 g  max..  There  towers  are  on  sprint network..    In  my  peon  try  verizon..    You  will  pay  more  but  better  serice..

T-Mobile does not use Sprint's towers.  You may not like T-Mobile for whatever reason, but don't spread false information about them on another carrier's forum.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.