Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 8, 2013
10:51:43 AM
EXCHANGE POLICY

I purchased my Galaxy SIII over 14 days ago, am I still able to EXCHANGE it for the I-Phone 5 if it has been under 30 days? Please help!

I purchased my Galaxy SIII over 14 days ago, am I still able to EXCHANGE it for the I-Phone 5 if it has been under 30 days? Please help!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2013 11:43:12 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

AT&T has a 14 day return & exchange policy so if you are past 14 days, you will not be able to exchange the device.

Here is more information about the Return Policy: http://www.att.com/shop/en/wireless/returnpolicy.html

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

EXCHANGE POLICY

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2013 11:43:12 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

AT&T has a 14 day return & exchange policy so if you are past 14 days, you will not be able to exchange the device.

Here is more information about the Return Policy: http://www.att.com/shop/en/wireless/returnpolicy.html

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

Re: EXCHANGE POLICY

2 of 4 (13,443 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2013 11:45:49 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank u!

Thank u!

3 of 4 (13,437 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2013 12:17:33 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

--------------

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

--------------

4 of 4 (13,423 Views)