Ask a question

Highlighted
    Posted Aug 7, 2013
    9:34:43 AM
    View profile
    ETF on final bill?

Does the ETF get added to your final bill, or do you have to pay that immediately when terminating your contract?

Just curious as to how this works, I want to terminate my contract but I don't have the money to pay the ETF all at once.

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Aug 7, 2013 9:44:28 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Guru

If you do cancel services, any applicable fees will just be added to your final bill. Remember as well that the final bill is not prorated, so if you do decide to cancel, try to cancel as close as possible to the end of your billing cycle. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Accepted Solution

ETF on final bill?

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Aug 7, 2013 9:44:28 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Guru

If you do cancel services, any applicable fees will just be added to your final bill. Remember as well that the final bill is not prorated, so if you do decide to cancel, try to cancel as close as possible to the end of your billing cycle. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ETF on final bill?

2 of 3 (2,452 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Aug 7, 2013 12:43:52 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor
    The ETF will be added to the final bill for each line you cancel with AT&T.
    ~Sunshine :)
    - Sunshine :)

Re: ETF on final bill?

3 of 3 (2,418 Views)