Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 7, 2013
9:34:43 AM
View profile
ETF on final bill?

Does the ETF get added to your final bill, or do you have to pay that immediately when terminating your contract?

Just curious as to how this works, I want to terminate my contract but I don't have the money to pay the ETF all at once.

Does the ETF get added to your final bill, or do you have to pay that immediately when terminating your contract?

Just curious as to how this works, I want to terminate my contract but I don't have the money to pay the ETF all at once.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 7, 2013 9:44:28 AM
(0)
Guru

If you do cancel services, any applicable fees will just be added to your final bill. Remember as well that the final bill is not prorated, so if you do decide to cancel, try to cancel as close as possible to the end of your billing cycle. 

Accepted Solution

ETF on final bill?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 7, 2013 9:44:28 AM
(0)
Guru

If you do cancel services, any applicable fees will just be added to your final bill. Remember as well that the final bill is not prorated, so if you do decide to cancel, try to cancel as close as possible to the end of your billing cycle. 

Re: ETF on final bill?

2 of 3 (2,965 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2013 12:43:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
The ETF will be added to the final bill for each line you cancel with AT&T.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
The ETF will be added to the final bill for each line you cancel with AT&T.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ETF on final bill?

3 of 3 (2,931 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments