Need help understanding your bill?
RikoNaz's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, January 22nd, 2012 4:46 PM

ETF Question?

Last year in November i added an line to my account to get the iPhone 4, then swapped it to my primary line and gave the current line to a nephew with an HTC Tilt 8925. fast forward to today, my nephew is leaving for a prepaid carrier and i'm looking to cancel the line  that currently has the Tilt.  which ETF Fee would apply to my nephew line, would it be the 325 or the 150?  since at the time of opening the line it was for an iPhone 4, however the current device on the line since november has been the Tilt.

thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

682 Messages

12 years ago

It will be a prorated portion of $325 - ($10 * # of months plan was in effect).

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@RikoNaz wrote:

Last year in November i added an line to my account to get the iPhone 4, then swapped it to my primary line and gave the current line to a nephew with an HTC Tilt 8925. fast forward to today, my nephew is leaving for a prepaid carrier and i'm looking to cancel the line  that currently has the Tilt.  which ETF Fee would apply to my nephew line, would it be the 325 or the 150?  since at the time of opening the line it was for an iPhone 4, however the current device on the line since november has been the Tilt.

thanks

Pretty well suspect it is the 325.00 since that was the line that you obtained the Iphone on you can verify this be looking at your account online or calling.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks Guys for the Confirmation. i have no problem paying the ETF, just wanted to confirm, so i know what to expect now on my next bill. thanks again guys:DMan Very Happy

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I lost my phone and got a new one but how do I get plan transferred to new phone?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.