For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
dlsanford's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 9th, 2013 12:00 PM

Closed

Customer service feedback

How may I enter positive feedback for a customer service representitive? Sherita W M did an exceptional job yesterday.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

That's good to hear. 🙂

You can click the link to send beckyww a Private Message. She'll make sure Sherita gets your message. If you could include any info you have, if it was in a corporate store, location etc. I'm sure that would be helpful. 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

11 years ago

99% of people with att have great experiences? i know 10 people or more with att and everyone is constantly on the phone with customer services multiple times to fix a single issue. the service is horrible and no one shows any actual effort to help. instead you get shuffled around to 1 of a 100 different departments

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

ATTCustomerCare works here on this forum, as well. They have been very helpful, as I have seen, in getting issues resolved.  They are different than the CC reps that you would encounter over the phone.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@solo2go wrote:

99% of people with att have great experiences? i know 10 people or more with att and everyone is constantly on the phone with customer services multiple times to fix a single issue. the service is horrible and no one shows any actual effort to help. instead you get shuffled around to 1 of a 100 different departments

10 people out of a 133 million customers is not even 000001 percent.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I would be one of thise 99% on a normal day.  I've heard people complain about customer service issues but I've never experienced it.  Until yesterday.  I simply wanted to order HBO.  I called and did my best to navigate the automatic prompts.  It led me to "this office is closed right now".  I called and tried a different combination.  I called and tried to speak, "agent", "operator", "help!"... after 6 attempts, nothing.  I finally asked for technical service.  I reached a nice young man that was able to turn on HBO.  Why was this so hard?

I asked him the best way to provide feedback on my experience.  He advised the web site survey.  I received an email with instructions to the survey.  However, when I click and sign in, I reach, "we are experiencing problems and cannot complete your request".  It seems like ATT doesn't want to hear from their customers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi, I would like to submit both positive and negative customer service feedback.

I was interested in becoming a new customer with high speed internet - so I called the customer service representative and was told that high speed internet was not available in my area unless I set up phone service and television service through their bundling. I was appauled, as I know those have nothing to do with each other except getting additional revenue for AT&T. Upon asking further questions as to why this was, she only answered with "Who is your service currently through" or "It is not a problem, let's just set up new home phone service". I asked to speak to her manager to get some answers and to STILL become a customer, but was transferred in almost ten minutes to technical support, who then transferred me BACK to sales. No thanks.

However, my local AT&T was able to clear things up and said to not listen to customer service. Kuddos for them! Pretty sad for AT&T, though. Looks like your customer service team has a bad reputation, that is unfortunatly true.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, kkw93!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our phone reps. It sounds like ultimately the store was able to help get everything straightened out for you. If you could provide the store's address, I would be happy to forward your comments.

If there is anything else you'd like to add, please feel free to send me a private message. In the meantime, we hope to continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Your customer service rep are top notch highly professional and always most friendly. When comes to setting up payment arrangements they
don't get upset with an arranged schedule payment that was missed and when you tell the agent that a dental emergency came up and the AT&T customer service rep full understood and had empathy to my problem. Every month I'm on the phone with at least one or two representatives with every issue being resolved the first time. One thing that AT&T cares more about is just making sure that my account doesn't go delinquent and is willing except a late payment which I don't mind paying the $5.00 late fee when I pay on a Friday that lands past the due date. I have a very tight monthly budget so I have to split my payments and the second payment lands on a date that is past the twenty-first. AT&T works great with my budget by allowing me carrrying over a previous balance to the next month's bill.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I think Carolyn from the Huston, Texas office is the best customer service person in the company!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Customer service is atrocious. The people I have spoken with are nice and generally helpful, which is great.  I have no issue with the people.  They just need many, many more of them. EVERY time I call in I am on the phone for over an HOUR. This is not an exaggeration. I have had 4 hour-long phone calls in the past month. At least two were for issues that were not resolved the first time.  As I mentioned, the people have been helpful and at least seem to care.  However, for a service company, you absolutely must have more/better customer service. It is ridiculous.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.