Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 2, 2012
1:20:30 PM
View profile
Customer Service Summary - Helpful Link
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Aug 19, 2013 at 12:26:47 PM

Do you need to review your Customer Service Summary or CSS Contract?  Click the link below and find the quick and easy steps to accomplish this task!  Smiley Happy

myAT&T Customer Service Summary

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Do you need to review your Customer Service Summary or CSS Contract?  Click the link below and find the quick and easy steps to accomplish this task!  Smiley Happy

myAT&T Customer Service Summary

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 2, 2012 1:21:46 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by ATTDelia on May 9, 2012 at 6:42:38 AM

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Customer Service Summary - Helpful Link

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 2, 2012 1:21:46 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by ATTDelia on May 9, 2012 at 6:42:38 AM

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Re: Customer Service Summary Helpful Link

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (22,120 Views)
Solution