Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 14, 2014
8:46:12 PM
View profile
Complaint about AT&T corporate store in Flushing

Today I visited AT&T corporate store in Flushing, NY. The address is 39-15 Main Street. So, I made an appointment online, and check in to see a specific representative, Julian. Anyway, I checked in with a guy in the front, and he inform me that Julian is with a customer, and that once Julian is free, he will call me by my name.

Now, here's the complaint. I came in to visit this store and ask for a specific representative, but I got this incompetent store manager, Liyan, telling me to get help from another representative. She was not nice. Her English was bad (which probably doesn't matter, but to me is very unpleasant). She was very rude to me by forcing me to see another representative. Like I said in the very beginning, I already had a representative that I wanted to see, but this store manager, makes my visit horrible. I didn't get the help that I needed, and I walk out of the store without getting what I was intended to do. 

If this store manager is still around in this store next time I visit, I will never return back to this store, and I will tell my friends and family about it as well. 

Today I visited AT&T corporate store in Flushing, NY. The address is 39-15 Main Street. So, I made an appointment online, and check in to see a specific representative, Julian. Anyway, I checked in with a guy in the front, and he inform me that Julian is with a customer, and that once Julian is free, he will call me by my name.

Now, here's the complaint. I came in to visit this store and ask for a specific representative, but I got this incompetent store manager, Liyan, telling me to get help from another representative. She was not nice. Her English was bad (which probably doesn't matter, but to me is very unpleasant). She was very rude to me by forcing me to see another representative. Like I said in the very beginning, I already had a representative that I wanted to see, but this store manager, makes my visit horrible. I didn't get the help that I needed, and I walk out of the store without getting what I was intended to do. 

If this store manager is still around in this store next time I visit, I will never return back to this store, and I will tell my friends and family about it as well. 

Complaint about AT&T corporate store in Flushing

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 10:11:51 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jun 16, 2014 at 10:12:40 AM

Hello sw110228,

Thank you for posting your feedback. We will forward it to the right people.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello sw110228,

Thank you for posting your feedback. We will forward it to the right people.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Complaint about AT&T corporate store in Flushing

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (231 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments