For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ariver's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, June 15th, 2013 11:05 PM

Can manager read my texts ?

Can a sales manager in a store see my texts on the back end? Also I know someone with a higher clearance can see them, is there a record that they accessed my phone records? Fo example..Do they have to use some sort of employee ID to access my account and that would determine who did it. I know for a fact someone has been accessing them but I am trying to figure out if there is a record of it. Thanks

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I know for a fact they read out my messages word for word. I was told I would never figure out who accessed them so is there an i employee ID that has to be entered?  if they did this to me I'm sure they are doing it to others

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

Please let me know what you find out.  I may have had the same problem.  Also, contact the BBB and they will investigate.  Read my previous posts and you will see that it is possible for protocol not to be followed. 

Scholar

• 

181 Messages

11 years ago

My advice would be..Don't use a work phone for any other reason that work.. Get a personal phone.. Then you have to worry about the NSA reading all of your text..Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Does the att account holder have access to see your backed up text or pics in cloud

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.