Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 9, 2011
3:00:32 AM
Can I sign up to AT&t with an existing iphone

Basically what the title says, I have an Iphone but no plan and I want to know if I can sign up to AT&T like normal or do I still need to purches a phone?

Basically what the title says, I have an Iphone but no plan and I want to know if I can sign up to AT&T like normal or do I still need to purches a phone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 9, 2011 4:34:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

Yes, it is absolutely possible to sign up for service with your current iPhone! Smiley Wink

Let us know if you have anymore questions!

-Evandela
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Can I sign up to AT&t with an existing iphone

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 9, 2011 4:34:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

Yes, it is absolutely possible to sign up for service with your current iPhone! Smiley Wink

-Evandela
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hi there!

-Evandela
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I sign up to AT&t with an existing iphone

2 of 5 (881 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2011 3:01:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can even operate on a month-to-month basis. That means no contract for you, if you don't want one. Although it is nice to get an upgrade every two years or so at the subsidized price...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You can even operate on a month-to-month basis. That means no contract for you, if you don't want one. Although it is nice to get an upgrade every two years or so at the subsidized price...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

3 of 5 (854 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2011 3:06:40 PM
(0)
Scholar

Go into a store and tell them you have a phone and just want to start service month-to-month with NO CONTRACT.  

In the future if you decide you want a new phone you can get one at the subsidized price by signing a two year contract.  

Go into a store and tell them you have a phone and just want to start service month-to-month with NO CONTRACT.  

In the future if you decide you want a new phone you can get one at the subsidized price by signing a two year contract.  

4 of 5 (850 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2011 3:08:28 PM
(0)
Employee
Yup. Getting service with equipment you own is totally possible. Just remember that the iPhone, like all smartphones, requires a data plan Smiley Happy
Yup. Getting service with equipment you own is totally possible. Just remember that the iPhone, like all smartphones, requires a data plan Smiley Happy
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (825 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments