Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 24, 2012
8:19:10 PM
View profile
Can I return my phone to a different corporate store?

Purchased a phone from an AT&T corporate store, but don't like it and was wondering if it had to go back to that exact store.  I will be closer to another AT&T corporate store tomorrow and was just wondering?

Purchased a phone from an AT&T corporate store, but don't like it and was wondering if it had to go back to that exact store.  I will be closer to another AT&T corporate store tomorrow and was just wondering?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 25, 2012 3:21:45 AM
(0)
Expert

MJB0188 wrote:

If you bought it  at a Corporate Owned AT&T store, you can return it at any AT&T Corporate brick and mortar store. It doesn't have to be returned to the same brick and mortar Corporate AT&T store where you purchased it.

Also, remember, there is a 14 day return policy.

Hope this helps.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Accepted Solution

Can I return my phone to a different corporate store?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 25, 2012 3:21:45 AM
(0)
Expert

MJB0188 wrote:

If you bought it  at a Corporate Owned AT&T store, you can return it at any AT&T Corporate brick and mortar store. It doesn't have to be returned to the same brick and mortar Corporate AT&T store where you purchased it.

Hope this helps.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

MJB0188 wrote:

Hope this helps.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Can I return my phone to a different corporate store?

2 of 2 (2,126 Views)
Solution