Wireless Forums

Posted Dec 11, 2010
10:06:21 PM
View profile
Can I get 2 IPhone 4(16G) with Nation 550 FamilyTalk plan !?

Hi Everyone~

Here is the question :

Everytime when I hit the "add to cart" it always come up a error said"We're sorry, FamilyTalk plans are not compatible with individual or data-only plans. (1108)"

All the smart phone from at&t need to have aleast $15 of deta service.Which I did too.

I was wondering can I have that 2 IPhone 4(16G) with 550 FamilyTalk combination !!!

Hi Everyone~

Here is the question :

Everytime when I hit the "add to cart" it always come up a error said"We're sorry, FamilyTalk plans are not compatible with individual or data-only plans. (1108)"

All the smart phone from at&t need to have aleast $15 of deta service.Which I did too.

I was wondering can I have that 2 IPhone 4(16G) with 550 FamilyTalk combination !!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 12, 2010 6:01:36 AM
(0)
Scholar

lee02113 wrote:

Hi Everyone~

Here is the question :

You didn't mention what (if any) plan you currently have. If you have an individual plan--you'll have to change to a family plan just to add one line (or phone). Once you've been converted to a family plan--lets say 550min/month--you can add up to three lines. You'll also have to also add the minium services for both phones (ie data plan $15 for each iphone) plus any other feature you want. Once you do that--you should be ok. I don't find the site very user friendly when it comes to ordering service with multiple lines. You might what to call them if you're have a problem.

Accepted Solution

Can I get 2 IPhone 4(16G) with Nation 550 FamilyTalk plan !?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 12, 2010 6:01:36 AM
(0)
Scholar

lee02113 wrote:

Hi Everyone~

Here is the question :

You didn't mention what (if any) plan you currently have. If you have an individual plan--you'll have to change to a family plan just to add one line (or phone). Once you've been converted to a family plan--lets say 550min/month--you can add up to three lines. You'll also have to also add the minium services for both phones (ie data plan $15 for each iphone) plus any other feature you want. Once you do that--you should be ok. I don't find the site very user friendly when it comes to ordering service with multiple lines. You might what to call them if you're have a problem.

lee02113 wrote:

Hi Everyone~

Here is the question :

Re: Can I get 2 IPhone 4(16G) with Nation 550 FamilyTalk plan !?

2 of 4 (1,662 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2010 7:56:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have two iPhone 4's and a voice-only flip phone on one 550 minute family plan. So yes, it can be done. 

I have two iPhone 4's and a voice-only flip phone on one 550 minute family plan. So yes, it can be done. 

3 of 4 (1,606 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 21, 2010 2:59:43 PM
(0)
Guru

Also the unlimited data for 15.00 is not an iphone data plan, Unlimited FAMILY MESSAGING FOR 30.00 does not count as 15.00 per line either, make sure you have all of the features 100% correct.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Also the unlimited data for 15.00 is not an iphone data plan, Unlimited FAMILY MESSAGING FOR 30.00 does not count as 15.00 per line either, make sure you have all of the features 100% correct.

4 of 4 (1,587 Views)