Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 28, 2012
3:10:28 PM
View profile
Call for help with a solution, thanks!

My friend is a user of a family plan whose owner is closing the account, so she wants to join in my family plan. We tried the transfer of billing responsibility but was told it couldn't be transferred because her number belongs to a different market (WA, while mine is NY). So what could we do? Could anyone help with a solution, please? Thanks!

My friend is a user of a family plan whose owner is closing the account, so she wants to join in my family plan. We tried the transfer of billing responsibility but was told it couldn't be transferred because her number belongs to a different market (WA, while mine is NY). So what could we do? Could anyone help with a solution, please? Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 28, 2012 5:03:41 PM
(0)
Employee
Only option there is for her to change her number. Smiley Sad all lines on a family plan need to be in the same market.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Call for help with a solution, thanks!

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 28, 2012 5:03:41 PM
(0)
Employee
Only option there is for her to change her number. Smiley Sad all lines on a family plan need to be in the same market.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Call for help with a solution, thanks!

2 of 5 (282 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2012 5:49:32 PM
(0)
Former Employee

Yep.

Yep.

3 of 5 (278 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 2, 2012 12:41:13 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for help!
Thanks for help!

4 of 5 (247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 2, 2012 9:04:32 PM
(0)
Employee
Also make sure they waive the number change fee due to market change

AT&T employee I post to this site on my own time and not on the clock Smiley Happy
Also make sure they waive the number change fee due to market change

AT&T employee I post to this site on my own time and not on the clock Smiley Happy

5 of 5 (239 Views)