Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 8, 2014
3:38:16 PM
View profile
BILL PAYMENT HELP

If you have missed lets say 2 bills due to job slowing down, and you now owe a lot of money that is due in full within a few weeks, but you know there is no way you will be able to pay it, will AT&T work something out where you can move up the due date? posting for a friend! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

If you have missed lets say 2 bills due to job slowing down, and you now owe a lot of money that is due in full within a few weeks, but you know there is no way you will be able to pay it, will AT&T work something out where you can move up the due date? posting for a friend! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

BILL PAYMENT HELP

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2014 3:44:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Your friend would have needed to set up a payment arrangement before the bill was past due.  Once it is past due, the past due amount has to be paid before a payment arrangement can be set up.

Your friend would have needed to set up a payment arrangement before the bill was past due.  Once it is past due, the past due amount has to be paid before a payment arrangement can be set up.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: BILL PAYMENT HELP

2 of 4 (200 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 2:57:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

21stNow wrote:

Actually, payment arrangements have to be made before it's suspended, not before it's past due. 

21stNow wrote:

Actually, payment arrangements have to be made before it's suspended, not before it's past due. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2014 2:59:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

EmilyGembe21 wrote:

Yes, your friend should call AT&T and see what options they have to postpone the due date. 

EmilyGembe21 wrote:

Yes, your friend should call AT&T and see what options they have to postpone the due date. 

4 of 4 (156 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments