Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 8, 2014
6:40:21 AM
View profile
Are there INSTORE free phones with 2 yr contract?

I was just wondering if there happened to also be in store, free smartphones with a 2yr contract.

I was just wondering if there happened to also be in store, free smartphones with a 2yr contract.

Are there INSTORE free phones with 2 yr contract?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2014 8:08:38 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi xsetto, 

Currently in my area we do not have any devices that are free in store with a two year contract. We do have a few devices that are $0.99 in store with a two year contract. You can visit our eStore and sometimes we have device free with a two year contract on there. You can select to pick it up in store and avoid the wait :-)

You should also check out AT&T Next - Next gives you the ability to get a new device every 12 or 18 months with 0 down. 

Hope this helps!

Hi xsetto, 

Currently in my area we do not have any devices that are free in store with a two year contract. We do have a few devices that are $0.99 in store with a two year contract. You can visit our eStore and sometimes we have device free with a two year contract on there. You can select to pick it up in store and avoid the wait :-)

You should also check out AT&T Next - Next gives you the ability to get a new device every 12 or 18 months with 0 down. 

Hope this helps!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Are there INSTORE free phones with 2 yr contract?

2 of 3 (133 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2014 7:03:38 PM
(0)
Tutor

Beware of teh "costs" of a "New Phone" with 2 year contract  if you have the family Share Plan

Beware of teh "costs" of a "New Phone" with 2 year contract  if you have the family Share Plan

Re: Are there INSTORE free phones with 2 yr contract?

3 of 3 (101 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments