Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2011
10:33:28 AM
View profile
Adding a line to an exsiting granfathered Ulimited data plan

Ive been on a company supplied cell phone for a while and now im looking into getting a personal line. My girlfriend has been with att forever. Her plan is granfathered in with unlimited data. If she added a line to her plan would that phone have real unlimited data as well?

Thanks.

Pat

Ive been on a company supplied cell phone for a while and now im looking into getting a personal line. My girlfriend has been with att forever. Her plan is granfathered in with unlimited data. If she added a line to her plan would that phone have real unlimited data as well?

Thanks.

Pat

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 3, 2011 10:52:36 AM
(0)
Expert

smithpatrick87 wrote:

Thanks.

Pat

No, the unlimited smartphone data plan is per phone number, not per account

Accepted Solution

Adding a line to an exsiting granfathered Ulimited data plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 3, 2011 10:52:36 AM
(0)
Expert

smithpatrick87 wrote:

Thanks.

Pat

smithpatrick87 wrote:

Thanks.

Pat

Re: Adding a line to an exsiting granfathered Ulimited data plan

2 of 2 (1,086 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments