Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 23, 2014
12:43:53 PM
View profile
About to Cancel my service....due to NO HELP

I have switched to At&T a few months ago. Instead of signing a contract I have decided to try the GoPhone before signing a contract for 2 years. I was advised I need to go to the store in order to keep my telephone number. Keeping my telephone number is important to me so that's a priority.

Ok no problem, I have gone to the "coperate store" in valley stream and at Queens center mall.

1 - Visit Valley stream location - Worst move ever!!!! When I walk in I was INVISIBLE to all the employees working there. NO ONE acknowledge my presence although I was the ONLY one in the store at the time. Ok I finally was greeted by an employeee 20 mins later, she got a phone call as she was talking to me and told me she will be right back. Okay no problem I waited....waited....waited....waited....36 mins past. Then I saw her at the counter talking to another employeee so I walked out.

2 - Visit - Queens Center Mall - I walked in....no one in sight not even an employee. Ok, I am will wait, looking at phones to pass time. 15 mins pass I see two employees at the counter talking and doing whatever they are doing on the computer. I toke a double look to make sure they are not helping a customer on the phone. Nope they were talking about the evening before. I waited another 5 mins NEITHER ONE of the employee notice me or came to greet me. I just walked out.

Two BAD experience that was all it toke to loose me as a customer.

I do not want to be on contract with a company that will not be there for me if I ever need support. I am very DISAPPOINTED at such a big company like AT&T. Patiently waiting for my month service to come to an end to take my business elsewhere.

I have switched to At&T a few months ago. Instead of signing a contract I have decided to try the GoPhone before signing a contract for 2 years. I was advised I need to go to the store in order to keep my telephone number. Keeping my telephone number is important to me so that's a priority.

Ok no problem, I have gone to the "coperate store" in valley stream and at Queens center mall.

1 - Visit Valley stream location - Worst move ever!!!! When I walk in I was INVISIBLE to all the employees working there. NO ONE acknowledge my presence although I was the ONLY one in the store at the time. Ok I finally was greeted by an employeee 20 mins later, she got a phone call as she was talking to me and told me she will be right back. Okay no problem I waited....waited....waited....waited....36 mins past. Then I saw her at the counter talking to another employeee so I walked out.

2 - Visit - Queens Center Mall - I walked in....no one in sight not even an employee. Ok, I am will wait, looking at phones to pass time. 15 mins pass I see two employees at the counter talking and doing whatever they are doing on the computer. I toke a double look to make sure they are not helping a customer on the phone. Nope they were talking about the evening before. I waited another 5 mins NEITHER ONE of the employee notice me or came to greet me. I just walked out.

Two BAD experience that was all it toke to loose me as a customer.

I do not want to be on contract with a company that will not be there for me if I ever need support. I am very DISAPPOINTED at such a big company like AT&T. Patiently waiting for my month service to come to an end to take my business elsewhere.

About to Cancel my service....due to NO HELP

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2014 1:00:50 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Romie1204!

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience at two of our stores. We would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Romie1204!

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience at two of our stores. We would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: About to Cancel my service....due to NO HELP

2 of 2 (117 Views)