Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 22, 2014
12:47:18 AM
View profile
ATT - they don't care about their customers
Edited by Phil-101 on Mar 22, 2014 at 7:44:56 AM

I agree with you. They suck big time. I upgraded my phones Friday asked for overnight shipping they said ok I checked my status and it says won't be here til the 26 I have emailed and contacted customer service and tried to chat no one is talking to me I am ticked off

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

I agree with you. They suck big time. I upgraded my phones Friday asked for overnight shipping they said ok I checked my status and it says won't be here til the 26 I have emailed and contacted customer service and tried to chat no one is talking to me I am ticked off

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 23, 2014 8:24:52 AM
(0)
Employee

As stated on the AT&T website right under the Check Out button...
"Orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address, credit card information, and other information. Inventory, credit, and other issues may delay shipment or delivery. There are no guarantees for holiday, Saturday, or Sunday delivery.  The shipping policy is subject to change.  Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping validation process.  This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account at the time you place your order.  Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing or weather."

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

ATT - they don't care about their customers

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2014 3:12:09 PM
(0)
Expert

Dori44 wrote:

the device will ship to you overnight after it is processed, packed and picked up by the shipping company, pretty sure that the carrier does not have weekend hours

Dori44 wrote:

the device will ship to you overnight after it is processed, packed and picked up by the shipping company, pretty sure that the carrier does not have weekend hours

Re: ATT - they don't care about their customers

2 of 5 (735 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 23, 2014 8:24:52 AM
(0)
Employee

"Orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address, credit card information, and other information. Inventory, credit, and other issues may delay shipment or delivery. There are no guarantees for holiday, Saturday, or Sunday delivery.  The shipping policy is subject to change.  Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping validation process.  This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account at the time you place your order.  Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing or weather."

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 5 (705 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2016 9:54:03 PM
(0)
Tutor

That is how they do business, no customer in customer service 

they will continue this type of business till the public revolts 

That is how they do business, no customer in customer service 

they will continue this type of business till the public revolts 

4 of 5 (172 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2016 11:15:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

I'm sick to deal with ATT. They scare and harasing me by forcing me to talk to AT&T when I request to terminate my account

I'm sick to deal with ATT. They scare and harasing me by forcing me to talk to AT&T when I request to terminate my account

5 of 5 (129 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments