Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 27, 2012
8:18:01 AM
View profile
AT&T Wireless Termination Department Phone Number
Edited by djeng on Aug 27, 2012 at 8:23:34 AM

So, I have first handedly found out that you will be able to get decent customer service if you talk to terminations.  When you directly call 611, nobody wants to transfer you there so I would like to get the direct number to terminations so I can take care of getting my unlimited data plan on another one of my lines.

---------------------------------------------------EDIT

I mean that I want to transfer my unlimited data plan from one number to another.

So, I have first handedly found out that you will be able to get decent customer service if you talk to terminations.  When you directly call 611, nobody wants to transfer you there so I would like to get the direct number to terminations so I can take care of getting my unlimited data plan on another one of my lines.

---------------------------------------------------EDIT

I mean that I want to transfer my unlimited data plan from one number to another.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 27, 2012 8:38:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Since unlimited data is no longer offered, it CANNOT be transferred.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

AT&T Wireless Termination Department Phone Number

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 27, 2012 8:38:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T Wireless Termination Department Phone Number

2 of 6 (4,539 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2012 8:40:55 AM
(0)
Tutor

BUT, I already have an unlimited data plan on my account. I am asking to transfer it to a different line.

BUT, I already have an unlimited data plan on my account. I am asking to transfer it to a different line.

3 of 6 (4,536 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2012 8:44:05 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry we're not able to accomplish this for you. As kdfederer noted, unlimited data cannot be transferred to different lines, even if the lines are on the same account. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry we're not able to accomplish this for you. As kdfederer noted, unlimited data cannot be transferred to different lines, even if the lines are on the same account. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 6 (4,533 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2012 6:26:42 PM
(0)
Mentor

In other words ,no grandfathering for you,kinda like no soup for you.

In other words ,no grandfathering for you,kinda like no soup for you.

5 of 6 (4,482 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 10:54:11 AM
(0)
Scholar

There's actually a lot of things that ATT will consider doing for their customers when it comes to managing/adjusting their plans. But what your requesting will NEVER happen...sorry that's just something they wont do. Not even at upper management,negative sir...I'm just keeping it real.

There's actually a lot of things that ATT will consider doing for their customers when it comes to managing/adjusting their plans. But what your requesting will NEVER happen...sorry that's just something they wont do. Not even at upper management,negative sir...I'm just keeping it real.

6 of 6 (1,121 Views)