For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
austin.freeberg's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 31st, 2014 11:14 PM

2-Year Contract Early Upgrade (Same month of expiration)

Hello!

Alright, so my current 2-year commitment ends September 16th. However, my old Galaxy s3 has stopped working and has not worked for about a month now. When it first happend I spoke with both an onine rep as well as a person in an AT&T store. They said that as long as I waited till September 1st, I didn't have to pay any early upgrade fees. However, I just spoke with an online rep today to ask wether I would be able to still do the upgrade on the 1st, being that it is a holiday, and they said I could however I would have to pay $95 in early termination fees. If that is true that is completely absurd since I was told by TWO AT&T reps that I would not be charged extra as long as I wated till the current bill cycle that the upgrade would become eligable. I really would like to not wait another two weeks to get a new phone.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, austin.freeberg!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion surrounding your upgrade options. we would be happy to review your account and get it all straightened out, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to mesage me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.