worst, worst worst customer experience ever

Contributor

worst, worst worst customer experience ever

All I can say is wow.

I just spent 6 hours on the phone with ATT.  I don't think they hire people with any brains.  Everyone is trained to only given you the run around.  Either that or your have the worst software ever.

Message 1 of 3 (992 Views)
Employee

Re: worst, worst worst customer experience ever

I'm sorry to hear you're having such difficulties with Customer Service. Robot Sad

What type of problems are you experiencing?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (936 Views)
Community Manager

Re: worst, worst worst customer experience ever

Hello, Jamiegr1!

Was there a specific issue you needed help with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be more than happy to assist.

If the issue is account specific, we recommend you send us a private message by clicking here so that we can look into it for you. Just make sure to include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (894 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.