Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 27, 2013
9:18:07 PM
View profile
worst, worst worst customer experience ever

All I can say is wow.

I just spent 6 hours on the phone with ATT.  I don't think they hire people with any brains.  Everyone is trained to only given you the run around.  Either that or your have the worst software ever.

All I can say is wow.

I just spent 6 hours on the phone with ATT.  I don't think they hire people with any brains.  Everyone is trained to only given you the run around.  Either that or your have the worst software ever.

worst, worst worst customer experience ever

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2013 9:54:58 AM
(0)
Employee

I'm sorry to hear you're having such difficulties with Customer Service. Robot Sad

What type of problems are you experiencing?

I'm sorry to hear you're having such difficulties with Customer Service. Robot Sad

What type of problems are you experiencing?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: worst, worst worst customer experience ever

2 of 3 (919 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 6:46:09 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Jamiegr1!

Was there a specific issue you needed help with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be more than happy to assist.

If the issue is account specific, we recommend you send us a private message by clicking here so that we can look into it for you. Just make sure to include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Jamiegr1!

Was there a specific issue you needed help with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be more than happy to assist.

If the issue is account specific, we recommend you send us a private message by clicking here so that we can look into it for you. Just make sure to include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: worst, worst worst customer experience ever

3 of 3 (877 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments