wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

Contributor

wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

I don't know what happened to the wireless but one day after I got off the phone it froze up and I had to hard reset it, holding volume down and the power button. And when it came back on my wireless wasn't picking up anything a d my Bluetooth isn't able to be turned on.
Message 1 of 6 (9,403 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

sounds like a hardware failure.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (9,371 Views)
Contributor

Know of any way I could get it fixed? Without getting it replaced.
Message 3 of 6 (9,362 Views)
ACE - Professor

bleakstare wrote:
Know of any way I could get it fixed? Without getting it replaced.

Nope - call AT&T and arrange for an exchange, or drop in at a retail location.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (9,353 Views)
Mentor

You can probably replace all of the in one pass with Nokia Software Updater. Of course you will need a good backup available to restore your apps and settings. You will also need a PC to run NSU and reload your phone. I used it to be sure I could go back to the GDR2/Amber update from the developer GDR3 release. It worked fine.
Message 5 of 6 (9,334 Views)
Mentor

Message 6 of 6 (9,331 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.