Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 22, 2013
1:52:51 AM
View profile
wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working
I don't know what happened to the wireless but one day after I got off the phone it froze up and I had to hard reset it, holding volume down and the power button. And when it came back on my wireless wasn't picking up anything a d my Bluetooth isn't able to be turned on.
I don't know what happened to the wireless but one day after I got off the phone it froze up and I had to hard reset it, holding volume down and the power button. And when it came back on my wireless wasn't picking up anything a d my Bluetooth isn't able to be turned on.

wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 5:31:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

sounds like a hardware failure.

sounds like a hardware failure.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

2 of 6 (9,276 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 8:01:47 AM
(0)
Contributor
Know of any way I could get it fixed? Without getting it replaced.

3 of 6 (9,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 9:10:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

bleakstare wrote:

Nope - call AT&T and arrange for an exchange, or drop in at a retail location.

bleakstare wrote:

Nope - call AT&T and arrange for an exchange, or drop in at a retail location.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (9,258 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 11:51:46 PM
(0)
Mentor
You can probably replace all of the in one pass with Nokia Software Updater. Of course you will need a good backup available to restore your apps and settings. You will also need a PC to run NSU and reload your phone. I used it to be sure I could go back to the GDR2/Amber update from the developer GDR3 release. It worked fine.
You can probably replace all of the in one pass with Nokia Software Updater. Of course you will need a good backup available to restore your apps and settings. You will also need a PC to run NSU and reload your phone. I used it to be sure I could go back to the GDR2/Amber update from the developer GDR3 release. It worked fine.

5 of 6 (9,239 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

6 of 6 (9,236 Views)