wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

Contributor

wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

I don't know what happened to the wireless but one day after I got off the phone it froze up and I had to hard reset it, holding volume down and the power button. And when it came back on my wireless wasn't picking up anything a d my Bluetooth isn't able to be turned on.
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Professor

Re: wireless on nokia lumia 1020 stopped working

sounds like a hardware failure.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Know of any way I could get it fixed? Without getting it replaced.
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Professor

bleakstare wrote:
Know of any way I could get it fixed? Without getting it replaced.

Nope - call AT&T and arrange for an exchange, or drop in at a retail location.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Mentor

You can probably replace all of the in one pass with Nokia Software Updater. Of course you will need a good backup available to restore your apps and settings. You will also need a PC to run NSU and reload your phone. I used it to be sure I could go back to the GDR2/Amber update from the developer GDR3 release. It worked fine.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Mentor

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support