wireless billing legal recourse

Contributor

wireless billing legal recourse

[ Edited ]

I am in Chicago.  After wasting hours and hours with AT&T, my efforts to resolve my dispute have been unsuccessful.  Anybody have a corporate address?

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Message 1 of 3 (304 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: wireless billing legal recourse

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

This group will be able to look into your issue and escalate as needed.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (298 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: wireless billing legal recourse

If you need to send proper letters/notifications, ect, the bottom of your bill has an address.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.