wired headset voice dialing pantech lll

Contributor

wired headset voice dialing pantech lll

I have a pantech breeze lll does this phone have voice dialing capability from a wired headset if so where can I get it?  I don`t want a bluetooth can`t get any answers from ATT no one seems to know they say it can receive calls from a wire headset but can`t make them it doesn`t make sense. Then they say no not all from a headset

Message 1 of 3 (1,055 Views)
Contributor

Re: Wired handset for Pantech Breeze III

HI! If you wanted to use a wired headset, Pantech Breeze III is not for you. I just spent the morning with Pantech support ( NOT ATT) and they admitted that currently there  is  NO  wired headset available for the Pantech Breese III.  They are working on it and will notify me if when one comes on the  market ( Don't hold your breath.) There apparently is another Pantech phone model with the same problem.  In essence the Pantech III cannot be used
handsfree in a car, unless you get a bluetooth headset with all the Blue tooth issues.  I wish ATT woul include this little gem of information in their description. Most people assume they can get a hands free wired headset for any phone. I would not have bought it, had I known. 

PS you can use voice dial with a blue tooth headset  .Instuctions are in  the manual and works as advertised.

PPS   If you know of a wired headset that works with the BreezeIII  I would really appreciate it if you let me know the brand and model. Thanks.

boomerabbey1 wrote:

I have a pantech breeze lll does this phone have voice dialing capability from a wired headset if so where can I get it?  I don`t want a bluetooth can`t get any answers from ATT no one seems to know they say it can receive calls from a wire headset but can`t make them it doesn`t make sense. Then they say no not all from a headset

Message 2 of 3 (1,027 Views)
Contributor

Re: Wired handset for Pantech Breeze III

This one works with it, after trying about half a dozen!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005TT3X74/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_tr_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

Message 3 of 3 (525 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.